Translate

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

First Time Ever With An Asian Girl

This time I'm with a very hot asian girl named Yasmine. It was my first time ever with an asian girl so I was a little bit anxious before the scene... of course everything turned out well and I had a little taste of Asia for half-an-hour. :) 

Starring
Busty Christy and Yasmine



  
Hi, my name is Busty Christy, a nineteen year-old Canadian teen from Toronto. You probably have already noticed my best right my pretty blue eyes (giggle)! Im kidding. I know your eyes must have fallen on my 36-D (and still blossoming!) boobs and that you probably have forgotten all about my pretty face!

Just so you guys know, I have a thing for horny and naughty girls. After all, it takes another girl to know what button to press for take-off?Still I love to see the desire in a mans eyes when he looks at me and Im known for being a real dick tease! Dont worry, youll be able to please yourself as you watch me from the comfort of your home?

If you want to know me better, join my site! Youll see some of the nicest amateur lesbian action on the net and probably some of the nicest natural boobs around!

-My website: www.bustychristy.com-
-Twitter: twitter.com/iBustyChristy-



No comments:

Post a Comment